Olgoonik is a strong family of government and commercial contracting companies established to create benefits for our Alaska Native shareholders and fueled by the belief that to do so our operations must remain of the highest quality, our employees qualified and principled, and our commitment to safety and every client’s mission unconditional.
From our roots in Alaska’s Arctic to our federal operations in South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East, our experienced and dependable workforce consistently delivers results through a sharp combination of innovation and practicality.
Our Operations Team – Your Benefits
Specializing in construction, logistics and operations, security, environmental, and oilfield support services, Olgoonik has cultivated a wide range of satisfied customers and a reputation for being a reliable and ethical partner.
Through our team, clients and colleagues gain the following competitive advantages:
- Extensive experience delivering a broad scope of construction and support services to government agencies and commercial customers.
- An accomplished leadership team practiced in developing real-world solutions to project challenges.
- Established relationships with state and federal offices and major oil and gas industry clients.
- Proven success operating internationally and in extremely remote and hazardous locations.
- Exceptional performance without compromising quality, safety or operations schedules.
As an Alaska Native organization, Olgoonik companies are eligible to participate in beneficial federal preference programs including the Small Business Administration 8(a), HUBZone, Indian Incentive and Direct Conversion programs.
Olgoonik Corporation’s two management arms, Olgoonik Development and Olgoonik Holdings, provide comprehensive support and administration for our operating teams.
Olgoonik Corporation is an Alaska Native-owned village corporation established under the terms of the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act. Headquartered in Wainwright along the coast of the Chukchi Sea, the Corporation is owned by more than 1,300 Alaska Native shareholders, almost half of whom live in the community.
Since our incorporation in 1973, Olgoonik has steadily assembled a proven record of past performance through its reputable companies. We also manage productive and essential businesses within Wainwright.