Olgoonik’s oilfield support team delivers an extensive range of services and products for oilfield exploration and production.
Clients receive the services, equipment, and personnel necessary to optimize their oilfield exploration, production and environmental programs, including:
- Marine, Air and Land Logistics
- Exploration and Production Support
- Civil Infrastructure Development for Pads, Roads, Marine Base, Airfield Support
- Camp/Crew Facilities
- Arctic Engineering
- Heavy Civil Equipment Fleet
- Onshore/Offshore Environmental Science
- Scientific Data Collection/Analysis
- Remote Sensing
- Unmanned and Fixed Wing Operations
- On-Site Personnel Placement
As an Alaska-native owned company from Wainwright, the village closest to the offshore leases in the Chukchi Sea, Olgoonik is maximizing Wainwright’s location as a central staging point for oil and gas exploratory operations on the North Slope. We have made and continue to make significant investments in industry-required equipment, infrastructure and training programs that meet industry needs. We also offer a distinct advantage through our understanding of the politics, culture, and land use regulations as they pertain to development in the arctic, furthering our ability to help clients reach their goals.
Learn More: Olgoonik Oilfield Services