WAINWRIGHT, AK – Governor Dunleavy has put in place health mandates for all Alaska businesses to help minimize the impact of COVID-19 and prevent further spread of the virus in Alaska. It is particularly important to Olgoonik that we keep our customers and employees safe. In accordance with the State of Alaska COVID-19 Health Mandate 3.1, beginning today, March 18, at 5PM and continuing until April 1 at 5PM, the following mandates are in effect:
- Our restaurant will be CLOSED to the public for dine-in services. This includes the buffet and salad bar.
- We will be offering take-out service during this time.
To further minimize risk to our employees and customers, we must enforce the following rules, as directed by COVID-19 Health Mandate 3.1:
- CAPACITY LIMIT: We can only allow 5 members of the public at one time in the restaurant for the purpose of picking up their food or beverage orders.
- SOCIAL DISTANCE: Individuals in the restaurant to pick up food must remain at least 6 feet apart from one another while on the premises.
- PICK-UP TIMES: When you call in your order, you will be given a time for which you can come pick up your order. This will help manage crowds and comply with the 5 customer maximum on premises.
This is in line with the resolution that Barrow also passed yesterday.
We will continue full operations at this time at the store and fuel station.
The State of Alaska also issued a COVID-19 Health Mandate 4 that outlines travel restrictions and health guidance. Both mandates are linked in this article and will be posted at the restaurant for your convenience.
Thank you for working with us to keep our community safe.